Heated arguments destroy relationships. When your feelings are upset, and you need to talk to your partner about what has happened between you, it is important to approach them in a non-blaming/non-attacking way that does not trigger defensiveness and counter-attack. A very useful strategy to follow is the Fact-Story-Feeling protocol.Read more...
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Contact Lars today!
(07) 3716 0600
17 Elizabeth St, Sherwood, QLD
Indooroopilly - Oxley corridor
Brisbane West (Southside)
- A meaningful life (7)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy – specific issues/problems (16)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy – treatment approaches (7)
- Events (3)
- Gestalt therapy (3)
- Life coaching (10)
- Marriage & Relationship (18)
- Mentoring & Clinical Supervision (2)
- Mindfulness & Meditation (20)
- Newsletters (30)
- Sleep and sleep problems (9)
- Spiritual awareness & contemplations (3)
“Your help has pushed me so much further and made my world a far more peaceful place.”
Newsletter for Integrating Awareness.
Subscribe to this complimentary newsletter, and receive the professional report "The 7 Secrets to getting the most out of Counselling and Life Coaching" for free!
There are currently no workshops, courses or seminars planned. To be alerted when an event is scheduled, make sure that you are subscribed to "Authentic Living!" the newsletter for Integrating Awareness