Most of my Clinical Supervision and Mentoring sessions are done face-to-face in my Sherwood clinic (Brisbane Southside), either with one counsellor/psychotherapist individually or with a group of counsellors/psychotherapists. However, thanks to telephones and the internet, telephone & online supervision and mentoring is also available, for those who want/choose such options.
The fundamental principles of my approach to Clinical Supervision and Mentoring are the same, whether the sessions are done face-to-face in my clinic or from a distance as telephone & online supervision and mentoring. It is therefore recommended that you read those pages first, and then read the Telephone & Online consultations page.
You may consider telephone & online supervision and mentoring…
- if you have health concerns e.g. relating to infectious disease;
- or if you live in a remote area, or live too far from my clinic to be able to come in person;
- or if your circumstances prevent you from seeing me in person;
- or if you simply don’t feel a need for face-to-face supervision or mentoring;
- or for other reasons of your own.
The telephone & online supervision and mentoring options are…
- telephone supervision or mentoring
- online supervision or mentoring, via Zoom (face-to-face, but through the internet)