Hypnotherapy is a process where a hypnotist helps a client enter into an hypnotic trance, for therapeutic purposes. It is commonly used for overcoming sleep and relaxation problems, to dispel fears, anxieties and phobias, to increase concentration and motivation for achieving goals like giving up smoking and similar.Read more...
Posts Tagged: hypnotherapy
Contact Lars today!
(07) 3716 0600
17 Elizabeth St, Sherwood, QLD
Indooroopilly - Oxley corridor
Brisbane West (Southside)
- A meaningful life (8)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy – specific issues/problems (16)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy – treatment approaches (7)
- Events (3)
- Gestalt therapy (3)
- Life coaching (11)
- Marriage & Relationship (18)
- Mentoring & Clinical Supervision (2)
- Mindfulness & Meditation (21)
- Newsletters (30)
- Sleep and sleep problems (9)
- Spiritual awareness & contemplations (3)
“I thought your whole approach was great. I would recommend you to all of my patients, to be honest.”
Andrew Orr, 43
Newsletter for Integrating Awareness.
Subscribe to this complimentary newsletter, and receive the professional report "The 7 Secrets to getting the most out of Counselling and Life Coaching" for free!
There are currently no workshops, courses or seminars planned. To be alerted when an event is scheduled, make sure that you are subscribed to "Authentic Living!" the newsletter for Integrating Awareness