Giving up smoking is a significant stress factor, which can cause irritability, disturbed sleep and other withdrawal symptoms that persist for a long time. Tobacco cravings have been identified as the main culprit in making people fail to quit smoking, and mindfulness practice has proven to be an effective strategy for decreasing such cravings.Read more...
Posts Tagged: smoking
Contact Lars today!
(07) 3716 0600
17 Elizabeth St, Sherwood, QLD
Indooroopilly - Oxley corridor
Brisbane West (Southside)
- A meaningful life (7)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy – specific issues/problems (16)
- Counselling & Psychotherapy – treatment approaches (7)
- Events (3)
- Gestalt therapy (3)
- Life coaching (10)
- Marriage & Relationship (18)
- Mentoring & Clinical Supervision (2)
- Mindfulness & Meditation (20)
- Newsletters (30)
- Sleep and sleep problems (9)
- Spiritual awareness & contemplations (3)
“Your help has pushed me so much further and made my world a far more peaceful place.”
Newsletter for Integrating Awareness.
Subscribe to this complimentary newsletter, and receive the professional report "The 7 Secrets to getting the most out of Counselling and Life Coaching" for free!
There are currently no workshops, courses or seminars planned. To be alerted when an event is scheduled, make sure that you are subscribed to "Authentic Living!" the newsletter for Integrating Awareness